MACOBATE designs and manufactures many types of pressure vessels in all types of steel for a wide range of applications including the chemical industry and process.
MACOBATE undertake in-house design work using modeling software to cope with such a wide range of conditions of service of wind load, earthquake, and thermal effects.
For complex needs us we support the internationally renowned specialized firms services to meet the most stringent requirements.
- Pressure vessels manufactured in accordance with ASME VIII standards and CODAP,
- Production from carbon steel, stainless and alloy steels.
- Quality control (raw materials, welding, coating, hydraulic test)
- Sizes range from 500-liter capacity of 100 000 liters.
- Pressure vessels wall thickness from 2 mm to 60mm