Chlorine storage cylinders are pressure vessels used for the transportation and storage of liquid chlorine for water treatment purposes.
Chlorine cylinders that we offer are welded equipment and are fitted with convex head dishes, two treads, a valve cover with two isolation valves with an opening diameter conforms to the standard.
It also has two dip tubes for the liquid phase and gaseous phase of the product. These tanks are sandblasted and are protected by a final coat of yellow paint (RAL 1018).
- Thickness calculation according CODAP 2010 or ASME VIII
- Fluid transport anhydrous Cl 2 (500 Kg-1000Kg).
- Nominal capacity: 400 or 800 Liters
- Maximum service pressure 22 bar.
- Test pressure 33 bar.
- Hydraulic pressure test by approved organism
- Operating temperature -40 + 50 ºC
- Used materials carbon steel A42CP or similar.
- Valves type AT 71 triangular base